Global audio-product-makers Jabra, recently launched the Elite 85t earbuds in India. These add on to the already large portfolio of their Elite line of premium true wireless earbuds. Their premium sound is further enhanced by their support for Jabra Advanced Noise Cancellation.
The USPs of these earbuds are,
- Compact design & comfortable fit.
- Adjustable Active Noise Cancellation with multiple adjustable levels between, full ANC & full transparency with HearThrough mode. This is done through 4 microphones placed inside & outside of the earbuds.
- Wind protection & a total of 6 microphones onboard for enhanced vocal pickup & call clarity.
- 12mm speakers tuned for a large sound stage & heavier bass.
- Sound is customisable through the ‘Jabra Sound+’ App, available for iOS & Android.
- Earplugs last around 5.5 hours with up to 25 hours more provided through the charging case.
- Wireless charging with Qi certification
- The earbuds are IPX4 rated & come with a 2 year warranty
Jabra has packed these earbuds with tonnes of features on top of their signature Elite sound. The earbuds have a semi-open design & the ear gels have an oval shape. This helps in getting a better fit & better sealing thus aiding in some amount of passive noise cancellation. Plus these do not intrude much into the ear canal, thereby being a bit more comfortable.
The earbuds cost ₹ 17,999 on Amazon, on the day of writing this blog & can be purchased through the following affiliate link.